The Woman Behind Glow Secret (Ghada elmaleh)
Some journeys begin with a clear destination.
Mine began with a search.
For many years, I explored different paths in business and entrepreneurship. I worked in multiple fields, launched several projects, and moved between countries while trying to understand where my true purpose lived.
During that time, I had the privilege of working as a business coach, helping more than 600 women from around the world develop their entrepreneurial mindset and start their own ventures. Watching their courage grow often reminded me that the path to success is rarely straight.
My own journey was no exception.
There were moments when doors closed unexpectedly. Projects ended. Plans changed. But each time, I chose the same response: begin again.
Patience, resilience, and persistence became the foundation of my path.
About seven years ago, my curiosity led me somewhere unexpected the world of natural skincare. What began as a personal interest soon became a deep passion. I started studying ingredients, experimenting with natural formulations, and learning how plants and botanical extracts could support the skin in gentle yet powerful ways.
Living close to nature, especially in tropical environments, deepened that inspiration even more.
Slowly, something beautiful began to take shape.
That is how Glow Secret was born.
Glow Secret is more than a skincare brand. It is a philosophy built on the belief that beauty is not created through harsh transformations but through care, patience, and harmony with nature.
The glow we seek on the outside often begins with how we care for ourselves on the inside.
Through Glow Secret, my intention is simple:
to share natural skincare rituals, thoughtful formulations, and a message that reminds women everywhere that their beauty is not something to chase it is something to nurture.
Because the most powerful glow is the one that comes from within.
Miss Ghada Elmaleh (Nano)
Comments
Post a Comment